learning the ABC and names of animals in German from 4 years onwards
The circus is wild! Where was the elephant again? And what is this letter again? With this easy to play ABC learning game you can take your first steps into the world of letters and words. This memory game helps you with learning the German names of animals!
You have to assign the first letters to the appropriate animal. Each card has a cute illustration in which the animals perform little tricks or offer popcorn, ice cream or hot dogs behind the counter. Finding the matching pairs of cards is not only great fun, but also promotes German language development, concentration skills, perception and of course the understanding of words and letters – ideal for the general development of your child.
Especially during the transition from nursery to primary school, this game is ideal for all pre-school children and is a fun educational gift from mum, dad, aunt, uncle, grandma or grandpa for school enrolment, birthday or Christmas.
– Purpose: Learning the alphabet, learning animal names in German
– Suitable for children from 4 years onwards
– Scope of delivery: 52 memo playing cards, 26 letters
– Rules of the game: For each memo card and initial letter (animal image) a matching pair can be found. Either by identifying the animal or by the shape of the letter
– Number of players: 1 to 6 children
– Playing time: 10 – 20 minutes
– Quality: Sturdy and robust cardboard cards